This is the cheapest wreath you’ll ever make…and maybe the cutest! Here are the materials you’ll need:
- 1 round styrofoam wreath, whatever size you prefer
- yarn (I used a yarn that alternates between black and white, but you can use any yarn color your heart desires)
- 5×7 sheets of felt (you can find these at Hobby Lobby and Michaels…just ask an associate if you can’t find them)
- Hot glue gun
- Measuring cups or glasses in different sizes (for cutting circles out of the felt to make your felt flowers)
- To start, just wrap the yarn around the styrofoam wreath. This will take some time, so turn on the tv and watch while you work. Make sure that the yarn is wrapped tightly so that none of the styrofoam shows through.
- Now it’s time to make your felt flowers. This would be too difficult to explain through writing it out, so watch this YouTube video that will show you how to do it.
- Cut out a few leaves. Just simply draw a leaf shape on a green felt sheet and cut it out.
- Glue your flowers and leaves onto the wreath placing them however you want.
- Cut a small piece of yarn to use to hang the wreath and glue it to the back of the wreath. Let it dry thoroughly before hanging.
- And you’re done with the cheapest, easiest, cutest summer wreath ever!