I really can’t even exaggerate how delicious this dip is. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Keep some in the fridge and snack on it all week. In addition to the healthy veggies used in this recipe, both apple cider vinegar and raw, uncooked olive oil have so many health benefits. The only unhealthy thing about this recipe are the tortilla chips. However, I’ve found these extremely delicious chips that are much more healthy than the typical tortilla chip and they taste wonderful. Check them out here: Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 24 Ounce
- 6 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch scallion onions, diced (some people call them green onions)
- 2 (6 oz) cans black olives, smashed with fingers
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chiles
- ½ cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- Combine tomatoes, scallion onions, black olives, and diced green chiles in a large bowl.
- Stir in the Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Garlic Salt. Add more vinegar and olive oil if you want more liquid.
- Allow to sit in the fridge for 24 hours for the flavors to marry before enjoying with tortilla chips.
The most yummy salsa style dip recipe ever! So healthy and delicious that you can eat as much as you want! It’s like salsa, but different and it is so DELICIOUS. We call it “Trash Dip”!
Questions about how to make it? Comment below. ♥